At acethreads.com ("ACE THREADS"), we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. The ACE THREADS team members are customers themselves, both of ACE THREADS and other Internet sites. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using any ACE THREADS website or app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know, this notice covers all ACE THREADS websites, apps and services. That includes the acethreads.com site, all our international sites, the ACE THREADS mobile site.
Because ace threads is an online fashion destination, the wording does have to get a little technical at times. But we’ve done our best to try to explain things as clearly as we can. We’re unlikely to have done this perfectly though, so we’re always happy to take any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this notice. Just contact our Customer Care team if you’d like to discuss this with us.
How do we collect information about you?
In any interaction you may have with ace threads, we collect information in these ways:
- when you give it directly to us
- any time you visit ace threads or purchase products or communicate with us you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information for example by filling in text boxes or clicking on active buttons like “add to bag”.
- All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
How we do not use your information
- We will not sell your information without your consent. We will not sell your personally identifiable information this includes your name, address, email address or credit card information to any 3rd party.
The information you provide us is controlled by acethreads.com including for the purpose of the data protection act 1998 and any other applicable laws. We are always keen to hear from our customers. If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be delighted to answer any question you may have. You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Or via social media links.
Changes to this policy
This page was updated on 28th July 2015